THIS SUMMER: We would love for you and your kids to join us for VBS online! Click here to learn more about VBS and view our family discipleship resources. Kids' small groups are not currently meeting.
At ICC, we value and invest in families! We get it. It's hard to figure out how to commit to small groups when you have kids! We have an intentional mid-week small group ministry designed just for families to make it an easy and effective choice for your family!
If you're like most families, you want a small group time that 1) allows you to eat together as a family 2) respects time and 3) provides something meaningful for both you and your kids! You're going to LOVE Wednesday Nights at ICC!!
Who: Children of all Ages
When: Wednesday nights (see schedule below)
Where: Island Community Church
Small Group Night Schedule
5:30-6:00pm- Dinner & Free Play.
- Bring your own meal
- Fun play center available for kids in lobby
6:00-7:15pm- (Adults) - Co-Ed Small Group
- Bible discussion (corresponding to our Sunday sermon series)
- Community (sharing life together)
- Prayer (intentional time of prayer for current needs in our lives)
6:00-7:15pm (Kids) - Kids Small Groups (and Childcare)
- Interactive, Creative, and Engaging time for kids (think mini-VBS each week!)
- Passionate, nurturing, and trained kids discipleship leaders
- Intentional and age-appropriate Bible lessons
- Note: For our youngest ones, quality child care will be provided!
7:15pm -until you want to go - Hang Out & Free Play!
- Enjoy time together!
- Fun play center will reopen for kids in lobby