Right now, there are 3.22 billion people in the world who are living without access to the Good News of Jesus. The need is great, but our God is greater. One way that we can be a part of this work is by PRAYING. We hope that you will pray with us for our partners, their nations, and the people groups they serve! If you would like to go deeper, check out our ICC Global Missions Instagram for more prayer resources!
PARTNER | CHRISTUDAS EARLA
NATION | INDIA
Christudas works to equip, encourage, and support church planting efforts in the unreached areas of India. One of the people groups served through the ministry of
Christudas and his organization is the Kapu people.
The Kapu people are a frontier people group, meaning
that they are unreached with the Gospel and only beginning to be engaged.
Population: 15.3 million
Evangelical population: 0.00%
- For the protection & well being of Christudas and his family.
- For protection, perseverance, and growth of the persecuted church in India.
- For healthy disciples and churches to be planted among the Kapu people, that many would come to know Him.
PARTNER | KIRK & MICHELLE LIGHTFIELD
NATION | GUATEMALA
The Lightfields seek to share the love of Jesus Christ, one family at a time, through relational evangelism and caring for the people’s physical needs, primarily the local Cakchiquel people.
Evangelical population: 17%
- For continued health and provision for the Lightfields, their daughters, and their families.
- For the calling and equipping of local believers to take ownership of the Gospel and be raised up as faithful leaders.
- For Cakchiquel to continue to come into relationship with Christ through the Lightfield’s ministry.
PARTNER | EBELE ADIOYE
NATION | IVORY COAST
Ebele is seeking to reach the largely Islamic & animist northern half of Ivory Coast through medical missions, evangelization, pastoral training, & church planting. One of the people groups served through the ministry of Ebele & his church is the Jula people. The Jula people are an unreached people group, having little to no access to the Gospel.
Population: 2.6 million
Evangelical population: 0.50%
- For the health, protection, and fruitful ministry of Ebele and his family.
- For the health, protection, and for Holy Spirit empowerment of their 40 church planters & their families in central & northern Ivory Coast as they minister.
- For healthy disciples and churches to be planted among the Jula people, that many would come to know Him.
ICC MISSIONARY | GLENN ROSEBERRY
NATION | TANZANIA
Glenn is committed to go to the lost with the Good News of the Kingdom of God and fulfill the Great Commission. He has devoted himself to making disciples that make disciples, while teaching them to obey all Jesus taught. He and his team seek to fulfill the Great Commandment by loving “the least of these”. They are also venturing to reach new tribes and people groups with the gospel, one of which is the Maasai.
Evangelical population: 10%
- For growing literacy among the believers there & a strong disciples-making-disciples culture.
- For God's favor in dealings with the corrupt Tanzanian government.
- For the Maasai to continue to come into relationship with Christ through the work of Glenn and his co-laborers.
PARTNER | HEALTHY HEART MEDICAL MINISTRIES
NATION | IVORY COAST
Healthy Heart Ministries uses their unique gifts in medicine and research to change health outcomes and open new gospel opportunities in some of the most needy and underserved areas of the region. The ministry exists to promote heart health through direct healthcare, education, and the spread of the gospel. One of the people groups they serve is the Baule.
Population: 4.1 million
Evangelical population: 27%
- For dedicated individuals to partner with Healthy Heart Ministries using their skills and resources.
- For God's favor in process of getting much needed supplies and medicine through customs.
- For the Baule to continue to come into relationship with Christ through the work of Healthy Heart Ministries.
PARTNER | CAMP HOPE
NATION | SERBIA
Camp Hope provides a joy-filled hopeful experience for families affected by pediatric cancer in Serbia, where there is great gospel need. They offer these families hope, respite, and community on an annual basis. In Serbia, to be Serbian is to be Orthodox. To leave the Orthodox Church means losing one's identity as a Serbian.
Population: 10 million
Evangelical population: 0.60%
- For the families and children to continue to seek out Jesus and to come to know Him as Lord.
- For God's favor & faithful supporters as Camp Hope continues to minister amid Serbian political struggles.
- For healthy disciples and churches to be planted among the Serbian people, especially in villages - that many would come to know Him.