- We will worship together online via live stream every Sunday at 9am. This will be the primary hour for us to engage in worship corporately across our city. Click here for a direct link to our live stream.
- A video recording of our 9am service will stream online at 11am each Sunday.
- There will be opportunities during both service hours to interact with one another.
- We have invested significantly in new equipment that should drastically improve the quality of our online experience together. Thank you for giving to make this possible!
- We have three limited in-person worship opportunities. Join us Sundays at 9am (20 person max), 11am (40 person max) or 5pm (40 person max). Sign-ups, health screenings, and masks are required. Click here to sign-up.
- Please consider "sharing" our invitation to online worship via social media when we communicate details. We would love for new people to find our church and relationship with Jesus!
A Life Group is a group of established and/or new friends that choose to live in community in their normal rhythms of life and be intentional towards spiritual growth together. ICC Life Groups are self initiated, self identified, and shepherd accountable. They can meet online, in person, or even a hybrid of the two.
Local Ministry: We are committed to bring help and hope to our community during this time of crisis. Most of our normal local ministry rhythms are not possible during this time, but we have learned of some specific ways that we can love and serve our neighbors well. Click here to learn how you can help care for and serve our city!
Additionally, we are working to expand our Benevolence Fund to help individuals or families in our church who experience hardship due to this crisis. Please reach out to the church if you are in need. Thank you, church family, for giving to make these local ministries possible during this crisis!
It is vital that we continue to think, pray & act globally, even while we are concerned locally. Click here to learn how you can care for our global missions partners and the nations next door!
- GMF will not be meeting in person until further notice. We will be communicating directly with participants on some new creative strategies for growth and participation in missions.
- Short-term teams currently in preparation will hear from their trip leaders on trip updates.
- We will continue to plan & prepare for future trips (India, Ivory Coast, etc.), but will be changing deadlines to ensure maximum flexibility for travel changes needed due to the Coronavirus travel regulations. Stay tuned for more details.
It is vital that all of us continue to give in faith and faithfulness to the church during this season of change. I am asking every person who calls ICC their church home to please consider enrolling in our online giving. Even while we are not together physically, our ministry will continue in the weeks and months ahead. Our ministry, ministry team, and missionaries around the world are dependent on your giving. Thank you for giving faithfully & generously.
Our facility will only be open for our limited in-person worship opportunities (sign-ups, health screenings, and masks required) and limited church events until further notice. Please contact specific ministry leaders or keep up to date on our website for more information.
Our pastoral and staff teams remain available and committed to pray, serve, and minister to you in any way we can. We are committed to work tirelessly to serve our church and community in this time. Feel free to reach out to us anytime to schedule a call or meeting.
FEEL FREE TO TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW THAT OUTLINES 3 WAYS WE, AS THE PEOPLE OF GOD, CAN RESPOND IN THIS COVID-19 CRISIS: TRUST, SERVICE, AND WISDOM.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME INFORMATION UNDER POINT #3 IN THIS VIDEO IS NO LONGER CURRENT. WE ARE NO LONGER GATHERING PHYSICALLY ON SUNDAYS, BUT MEETING ONLINE ONLY.