Summer at ICC is here! Are you ready? We are! At ICC, summer is one of the greatest times of the year. It's a time to connect. It's a time to grow. It's a time to serve. We invite you to join us this summer in any and every way you can. It all begins in June! Check out more information about all of our summer activities below.
We've all heard The 10 Commandments. Many of us see them only as a list of rules that we have to follow, but, in reality, they are so much more than that! Join us on Sundays this summer as we study Scripture together and look at The 10 Commandments and how they allow us to experience freedom in our lives. The series starts Sunday, June 11th, at 10:00am. Breakfast will be served each Sunday at 9:30am before worship.
We are so excited about our Summer Study this year! We will be participating in a 6-week class called "The Reason for God," by Tim Keller. This study will help you learn how to engage others in dialogue on six common objections to Christianity. The Reason for God is a resource for what to say in response to these objections, and a model for how to say it. The study will be held weekly on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm starting June 14th.
- Session 1: Isn't the Bible a Myth? Hasn't Science Disproved Christianity?
- Session 2: How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God? What About Other Religions?
- Session 3: What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life? Why Are There So Many Rules?
- Session 4: Why Does God Allow Suffering? Why Is There So Much Evil in the World?
- Session 5: Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice? Why Are Christians Such Hypocrites?
- Session 6: How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time? How Can God Send Good People to Hell?
Dinner will also be available for purchase ($6/meal) at 6:00pm.
This summer we will be hosting our first VBS for kids. At our "Camp Out" VBS, the kids will trek through an outdoor adventure--minus the bug spray and lack of sleep! Friendships will be kindled and the kids will discover that Jesus is the light of the world. Our 6-week VBS will be held on Wednesday nights (during our Summer Study) from 6:30-7:45pm beginning June 14th. Dinner will be available for purchase ($6/meal) starting at 6:00pm each evening, and kids 3 and under eat for free! Sign up today to participate in this fun faith-filled VBS!