What does it mean to be a member?
Two words set a member apart from an attendee:
- Commitment. Commitment to participate in the life of the church through involvement in the mission and purposes of the church and stewardship (giving).
- Covenant. Covenant relationship with every other member in the church to hold one another up in the faith, fulfill the shared mission, and submit to one another. Click here to view our ICC member covenant.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to become a member of ICC:
- Complete a membership form
- Attend an ICC 101 class (check our announcements page for the next class date)
- Sign a member covenant
- Schedule a membership meeting with a pastor
Once these steps have been completed, then you will be presented to the church as the final step in the membership process. For questions about membership at ICC or the membership process, contact Candace.