At ICC, we value and invest in families! We get it. It's hard to figure out how to commit to small groups when you have kids! We have an intentional mid-week small group ministry designed just for families to make it an easy and effective choice for your family!
If you're like most families, you want a small group time that 1) allows you to eat together as a family 2) respects time and 3) provides something meaningful for both you and your kids! You're going to LOVE Wednesday Nights at ICC!!
Who: Children of all Ages
When: Wednesday nights (see schedule below)
Where: Island Community Church
Small Group Night Schedule
5:30-6:00pm- Dinner & Free Play.
- Bring your own meal
- Fun play center available for kids in lobby
6:00-7:15pm- (Adults) - Co-Ed Small Group
- Bible discussion (corresponding to our Sunday sermon series)
- Community (sharing life together)
- Prayer (intentional time of prayer for current needs in our lives)
6:00-7:15pm (Kids) - Kids Small Groups (and Childcare)
- Interactive, Creative, and Engaging time for kids (think mini-VBS each week!)
- Passionate, nurturing, and trained kids discipleship leaders
- Intentional and age-appropriate Bible lessons
- Note: For our youngest ones, quality child care will be provided!
7:15pm -until you want to go - Hang Out & Free Play!
- Enjoy time together!
- Fun play center will reopen for kids in lobby