At ICC, we value and invest in families! We get it. It's hard to figure out how to commit to small groups when you have kids! We have an intentional mid-week small group ministry designed just for families to make it an easy and effective choice for your family!
If you're like most families, you want a small group time that 1) includes food 2) respects time and 3) provides something meaningful for both you and your kids! You're going to LOVE Family Small Group Night at ICC!!
Who: Families (and Children) of all Ages
When: Wednesday nights (see schedule below)
Where: Island Community Church
Leaders: Eric & Claire Hazlett, Aaron & Katie Musser, Cody & Dawn Nelson, and Barrett & Michelle Bowden
ICC Family Night Schedule
5:30-6:00pm- Dinner & Free Play.
- Meals will be provided at ICC for $6/person!
- NO SIGN UP REQUIRED!
- Children 3 and younger eat FREE!
- Fun play center available for kids in lobby
6:00-7:15pm- (Adults) - Small Groups
- Bible discussion (corresponding to our Sunday sermon series on John)
- Community (sharing life together)
- Prayer (intentional time of prayer for current needs in our lives and families)
6:00-7:15pm (Kids) - "Diving In!" Kids Small Groups (and Childcare)
- Interactive, Creative, and Engaging time for kids (think mini-VBS each week!)
- Passionate, nurturing, and trained kids discipleship leaders
- Intentional and age-appropriate Bible lessons
- Note: For our youngest ones, quality child care will be provided!
7:15pm -until you want to go - Parent Hang Out & Free Play!
- Enjoy time together!
- Fun play center will reopen for kids in lobby