Thanks for visiting our website! We invite you to take a look around to get to know us a bit.
We'd love for you to join us for worship this Sunday at 10am. We all come from different backgrounds and we will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed and at home. For more information, check out our announcements page.
Here are a few things that you might be wondering about visiting ICC:
Where and when do you meet?
- We meet Sundays at 10am at our church facility downtown, 721 North Parkway. Look for our sign on the ministry building and flags by the road. We will have parking lot attendants & greeters ready to help you find your way to the main worship area.
Where do I park?
- You can park in any lot surrounding our ministry center, including those belonging to the stores and warehouse next door. Parking is free!
What about my kids?
- We are so thankful to have the privilege to help parents of ICC nurture and teach their children in the Lord. During adult worship, we offer nursery care and children’s church for any child 12 and under. Preschool & grade-school children meet separately in our specially designed spaces. Children enjoy songs, a Bible lesson, and fun activities in a safe environment led by our children's workers. Our curriculum is accompanied by an electronic parent's guide that you can use to follow-up and reinforce your children's lesson during the week. Quality childcare is provided for infants.
- To have your child participate in children's church or kept in our nursery, please visit the "Children's Check In" area before worship (near the main lobby of our facility). Children are also welcome to stay with their parents in adult worship.
What do I wear?
- At ICC you will see everything from blue jeans to business casual. Feel free to come casual or dressy, whatever makes you comfortable.
Will I fit in?
- You will quickly notice that Island Community Church reflects the diversity of Downtown & Midtown Memphis. Our members and guests represent every corner of the world, but diversity isn’t our goal. Our goal is experiencing the unity that a diverse group can find through the power and love of Jesus Christ.
What if I have questions?
- We welcome questions. Please feel free to ask anything you would like. Our pastors and leadership team are available before and after the services and would love to meet you. Or feel free to email us anytime.